‘Has Anyone Ever Had Sex with Another Human?’
As copy editor of VICE.com, it’s my job to read every word that appears on our site and make sure everything is in its right place—that all the commas and semicolons are where they need to be, names and places are spelled correctly, and “fuccboi” is written in the proper style. Over the course of the day, some sentences from our stories catch my eye, usually because they’re good or funny or odd or compelling in some way. Here they are now, presented with zero context, for the week of August 7. To find out why they exist or how they were used, simply click the link for the full story.
– But whether or not you’ll regret clicking is an entirely different story.
– We are streaming motherfuckers!
– It’s not the world I know.
– Has anyone ever had sex with another human?
– If Batman teaches us anything, it’s that not all rich people are dicks.
– Air will be next.
– Since I’d been on the track team in high school and college, I figured I was qualified to sell running shoes.
– I suffered from sporadic limp dick in my 20s.
– Your money is not welcome at my vape shop.
– The world has never been the same.
– One thing led to another, and I got hooked on crystal meth.
– (That’s a lot of silly putty.)
– “Freedom in prison—what a concept.”
– Most shoots were for specialized cow calendars.
Follow Alex Norcia on Twitter.